- January 27, 2021
- Posted by: andreag
Keep your calendars open on the first Wednesday of every month for a webinar hosted by PGS’ CEO John Gregoire. John will address the questions and topics most requested by our clients, subscribers and readers.
John Gregoire will walk you through a general overview of strategic planning. He will be covering the following:
- The key elements to a successful strategic plan
- Planning practices that generate successful outcomes
- Who should be involved in the planning process
Following his presentation, he will provide time for open discussion and questions.
The webinar is ideal for leaders interested in learning more about successful strategy execution. Whether you are a current PGS client, have a different strategic tool in place or have never participated in planning in any form, the webinar will offer you solid information for being successful with a strategic plan.
If you want to familiarize yourself with the terms and topic before the webinar, here are a couple recommendations:
- Why Plan? Strategic planning should be a problem-solving, value-building tool in your organization. This short blog lists the impacts of strategic planning that you can expect.
- What is Strategic Planning Anyway? This high-level overview discusses the distinctions between a strategic plan and a wish list of goals.
To find out more about the webinar or to register, email John Gregoire. And don’t forget to mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 3rd from 11:30-12:30 Alaska time, 12:30 -1:30 Pacific.